RAVI FX Fisher Indicator
RAVI FX Fisher Indicator is a trend-defining indicator that identifies the sidelined or short-ranged market for avoiding unnecessary losses in “no trade’ situations.
RAVI FX Fisher uses a dual-MA system to come up with effective trend signals for trend-abiding traders. Its fast MA period is 4 and the slower one is 49. Its extern double trigger factor is 0.07.
It also signals for a no-trade situation or a sidelined market whenever its value keeps roaming around its zero or neutral level.
- RAVI FX Fisher bars turns above the zero level
- Price breaks above its current range at the same time
- Set stop loss below the current market low
- Exit long/take profit whenever the trade achieves your desired risk to reward ratio
- RAVI FX Fisher bars turn below the zero level
- Price breaks below its current range at the same time
- Set stop loss above the current market high
- Exit short/take profit whenever the trade achieves your desired risk to reward ratio
Share This Blog