SFX MA on ATR Indicator
SFX MA on ATR Indicator has been developed as a trend-following forex trading tool that is capable to signal possible changes in trends using the crossover technique.
The Indicator applies three SFX MA bands with different parameters. SFX MA 4 moves above both SFX MA 8 and 20 represents the bullish crossover of the market trend and also signals for possible long trade opportunities. For short entries, SFX MA 4 should be moved below both SFX MA 8 and 20 which is considered as the bearish crossover of the market trend. For determining the stop-loss level, you may need to depend on the current swing high/low of the market. Any crossover signal against the open trade direction should be taken as a trade-exit signal.
- The price bar closes as a bullish candle
- The Indicator plots a bullish crossover signal
- Set stop loss below the current low of the market
- Exit long/take profit whenever the indicator plots a bearish crossover signal
- The price bar closes as a bearish candle
- The Indicator plots bearish crossover signal
- Set stop loss above the current high of the market
- Exit short/take profit whenever the indicator plots a bullish crossover signal
SFX MA on ATR Indicator fits all kinds of timeframes and currency pairs.
Share This Blog