The Trigger Lines Indicator delivers real-time trend reversal signals and also shows the current direction of the price.
This indicator has been created based on Least Square Moving Average(LSMA).
The Trigger Lines Indicator is a blend of an R-period (24) MA and a 6-period LSMA. It determines the changes in trend directions based on whether the price is closing above or below its trigger line.
- The price moves above the trigger line
- The trigger line turns blue to signal a bullish trend
- Exit long whenever the indicator turns red
- The price drops below the trigger line
- The trigger line turns blue signaling a bearish trend direction
- Exit sell orders whenever the indicator curve turns blue